About the Summit
The Life Sciences Summit is an early stage investor and business development conference that highlights innovation. The objective of the event is to connect biotech and academic innovators with the capital and strategic partners they will need to move new discoveries into clinical development. The two-day program features corporate presentations by promising young companies with transformative science that targets unmet medical needs. It also features informative plenary sessions, business workshops, and KOL sessions.
Highlights of Life Sciences Summit 2014
Who Should Attend?
The Life Sciences Summit is a meeting for emerging companies and academic innovators who need help moving new discoveries into clinical development and for investors and business development executives looking for young companies with transformative science. Click here for registration information.
10 on the Park
- Querida Anderson, Editor in Chief, BioPharm Insight
- Jeffrey M. Bockman, PhD, Vice President, Defined Health
- Benjamin R. Cowen, Ph.D, VP, Business Development, PDS Biotechnology
- Peter B. DiLaura, President & CEO, Second Genome
- Michael A. Foley, Ph.D., Sanders Director of Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute & The Sanders Innovation and Education Initiative
- John Haley, PhD, Associate Professor of Research, Department of Pathology, Stony Brook University Medical Center; Director, Developmental Therapeutics, SBU Cancer Center
- Jae Park, MD, Medical Oncologist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- David B. Solit, MD, Geoffrey Beene Chair; Director Marie-Josee and Henry R. Kravis Center for Molecular Oncology
- Gregory Verdine, Ph.D., Founder and Chief Executive, Warp Drive Bio, LLC
- Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Ph.D., Co-founder Seres Health, New Ventures Principal, Flagship Ventures