What is the Life Sciences Summit?
The Life Sciences Summit is an early-stage investor and business development conference for emerging companies and academic innovators. The objective of the meeting is to connect emerging companies with early-stage investors, business development professionals, and medical research foundations with the goal of advancing new innovations through clinical development.
The Summit provides emerging companies and academic innovators with exposure to potential investors and strategic partners through:
- Emerging Company Showcase
- Pitch Doctor Sessions
- Pipeline Café
- Business Workshops & Plenary Sessions
- Therapeutic Focused Panels
- Online & Onsite Partnering
- Strategic partners presentations
Who attends the Life Sciences Summit?
- Emerging Companies
- Academic Innovators
- Strategic partners and business development executives interested in early stage companies and innovations
- Early-stage investors
- Professional advisors with years of experience guiding life science companies
The Summit is organized by the Center for Biotechnology.