The Life Sciences Summit will be supported by an online platform, powered by Jujama, that brings the life sciences community together to network, connect and collaborate before and after their participation in the Life Sciences Summit.
The event’s exclusive networking platform makes it easy to interact with other conference participants in real-time through your desktop or mobile device. With it, you can stay on top of Summit updates, the status posts of participants, and you can arrange and respond to meeting requests.
The platform is designed to help you achieve your objectives and it includes the following features:
- Review profiles of other participants
- Schedule one-on-one and/or group meetings.
- Build your customized schedule – from panels to presentations to partnering meetings – and sync it with your calendar of choice.
- Post videos, documents and presentations so others can learn about your company.
- Participate in groups or create your own group.
All registered presenters will also have access to the Summit’s online one-on-one partnering system. Credentials to access this system will be sent to via email by October 4, 2017.